This is a 6 months contract based in Singapore.
- Perform an array of administrative tasks (Manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a technical lead for and manager of small projects.
- Experience serving as a project lead from conception to completion.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices - and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA No: 07C3147 Reg No: R1548053