- Competitive salary + benefits
- Multi-faceted business
- Variety and Challenge
Due to continuous growth our client is looking for Executive Assistants to join there 100+ team in a new state of the art premises with a beautiful outlook over Canberra. If you are an Executive Assistant who enjoys variety, multi-tasking and being busy so your day flies by then this corporate organisation is wanting to hear from you.
Working for a leader within the business you will be the face of the organisation to the company clients, stakeholders and government agencies, your polished approach to organisation will be in high demand. If you love being part of a team and want to contribute to the growth of your organisation then this is for you.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Organising meetings – agendas, booking meeting rooms and co-ordination of diaries
- Diary management
- Compliance reporting
- Drafting and dissemination of correspondence
- General Administration duties
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate
- Previous EA experience (either public or private sector)
- Ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Corporate presentation.
For further information or a confidential conversation please contact Lisa Ries on 6198 4010 or apply online today as this role will not be on the market long.