- Innovative Mining & Exploration Company
ASX Listed Company
We are a mining and exploration company with significant mining assets . We are seeking a professional Executive Assistant/Administration Manager to be our first point of contact and to represent the company, as well as provide high quality administrative support to the organisation.
As the Executive Assistant/Administration Manager it is expected that you are mature, well presented, have excellent communication skills and can manage and prioritise a broad range of tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing phone calls and general office duties
- Expense reimbursement and monthly reconciliation
- Travel arrangements
- Conference registrations and arrangements
- Preparation of presentations for conferences, investor meetings and other
- Ensure quality/accuracy of correspondence and documentation prepared by others requiring CEO signature
- Diary and email management
- Preparation of draft CEO Report for Board meeting papers – particularly in relation to share price and market prices
- Accommodation and occasional travel arrangements for Board members
- Provide administrative support to CEO, CFO/company secretary and directors as required
- An ability to work proficiently both in a team and autonomously
- A strong sense of accountability
- Attention to detail
- Sound computer skills in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Experience with Reckon Accounts
- Good organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience in an ASX listed company is desirable
Should you have any questions please contact Cara Carrodus on either 08 9212 1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise please apply following the instructions below.