Executive Assistant / Project Officer
- Part-time – 4 days per week – some flexibility
- 12 month contract
- Located in Dickson, ACT
Our client is seeking an experienced EA with strong Project Officer skills to combine administrative support functions and project development functions reporting to and assisting the CEO of this private organisation.
The project officer component of the role is to support the implementation of projects and other national programs working closely with the General Manager, State and Territory program coordinators and CEO’s and professionals from other community organisations.
A background in projects related to Early Childhood Learning or in the Disability industry would be an advantage. Your responsibilities: Executive Assistant component:
Project Officer component:
- Coordinate diary, email and travel arrangements
- Prepare correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Provide administrative and logistical support
- Preparation of Board papers and minute taking
- Preparation of contracts and governance requirements
- Maintain files and registers
- Stationary orders
- Undertake general office and reception duties
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders from the community, health, education sectors to facilitate the implementation and delivery of project outcomes
- Alongside the General Manager and working groups, direct the development and implementation of the national projects
- Collaborate with professional partners and stakeholders for specialist advice
- Source, maintain and disseminate up-to-date information about the projects
- Develop resources to support a specialised approach to the delivery of the projects
- Assist in the development of training/learning activities
- Identify and develop new project opportunities
- Manage and maintain professional working relationships and manage stakeholder expectations
- You must be motivated, proactive, reliable and dependable
- Professional and articulate communication skills
- Previous experience as an EA and Project Officer – highly desirable
- MS office skills including word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and at all levels
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this opportunity will not stay on the market long.