The business is a small, highly skilled, close-knit team of trade professionals, with broad responsibilities including:
• Liaising with customers and suppliers on sales to maximise revenue opportunities.
• Monitoring market and competitor activity and ensuring management is aware of emerging market trends.
• Assisting with visits in market to continue to search for greater business within your current client portfolio.
• Ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of timely shipment of orders.
• Assisting with production forecasting and planning for busy seasonal periods.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your background to help shape the future growth of this company where your voice will be heard and trusted to make quick and effective decisions.
In order to be successful in this role you will have need to have documented experience from within a marketing lead export sales company, preferably with contacts and customer relationships in the Pacific region. You'll have negotiated successful trade deals of a substantial nature and have a good understanding of shipping, logistics and production planning. You are used to working autonomously and ready to step up to the next level with a passion for success.
You may also have experience in freight forwarding or an aligned primary industry. As well as looking for someone senior, we would like to talk to graduates; the key is your relationship building skills as you will be dealing with key stakeholders including international customers. We need an independent thinker with the energy, drive and initiative to succeed in this dynamic environment.
Reap the rewards and grow your internationally focused career in this standout New Zealand company.
All CV's submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Richard Gray-Smith
Please quote reference 490949
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below