- CBD Location
- Hourly pay rate + penalties
- Casual, ongoing assignment
Our client is currently seeking 2 x Field Deployment Officer's.
You'll work amongst a team of service professionals who thrive on delighting customers, meeting deadlines & achieving KPI's. You will also be given excellent training and development programs to help you succeed in this role.
This position will include:
* Scheduling of work for technicians
* Adhering to strict processes & policies
* Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
* Daily & weekly reporting
* Meeting weekly and monthly KPIs
* Provide exceptional service to our client and its customers, in line with corporate values
Successful candidates must have:
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced & ever changing work environment
* Sound IT/Technical skills
* Superior problem solving and time management skills
* Experience in diffusing difficult situations
* Demonstrated attention to detail
* Ability to work as part of a team
You MUST be available to work anywhere between the hours of 7am and 8.30pm Monday - Sunday
Please note - due to the expected interest in these positions, only suitable candidates will be contacted.