- Day Shift Hours with Regular Overtime
- Long Terms Assignments
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
We are currently seeking to employ multiple positions for Field Scopers to complete preparation works in identifying and mapping for the NBN network delivery on behalf of Australia's largest Telecommunications Company.
Duties will predominately be focused on the identifying of pits, poles and other existing infrastructure to assess the suitability for the network. Assessing the fitness of the ducts and pits in order to identify suitability or not. Recording information through a remote device such as an iPad.
What you will bring:
- Current Manual Drivers License White Card (Mandatory)
- Be Self motivated and seek to solve issues and problems logically Computer literacy using iPad or laptops
- Be able to work in a team environment and autonomously as required
- Have good communication skills- writing, reporting and orally
- Physically fit as it will involve reasonable amounts of walking per day
- MUST be available for an immediate start
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 355851_5.