Contract / Part Time / Hong Kong
You have 5+ years' of experience in Finance administration.
You enjoy working in a multinational environment.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
Top employer and Tech firm with a great working environment and international colleagues.
• Generate and update Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders
• Handle invoices by keeping record, submitting for internal approval and payment process, and monitoring payment
• Identify any internal issues during invoice handling such as following up on defective or unpaid invoices
• Keep billing forecast table and invoicing status
• Answer queries from vendors about payment status
• Verify data and update contract system
• Manage contract database and update associate system on contract term changes from time to time
• 12 months
• 3 days a week, 8 hours per day
• 5+ years' professional experience in Finance administration
• Excellent English communication and written skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to email@example.com