Are you available for an immediate start and seeking a short-term temporary placement? Do you enjoy the challenge of learning new skills and working in varied environments?
We are seeking expressions of interest from Finance Officers with experience working in WA State or Local Government environments. Duties could range from preparing debtor accounts to assisting with preparation of reports for auditing purposes and anything in between.
In order to be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Financial Management Information Systems, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Well developed communication skills and the ability to use diplomacy in managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholder queries.
- An awareness of the Financial Management Act 2006 associated Regulations and Treasurer’s Instructions.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks within specified timeframes and use initiative to resolve problems.
- Comfort with adapting to new systems and processes within a short period.