About the ROLE:
- You will be accountable for the accurate and timely close of the general ledger in a 2 working day close process.
- Significant period end transactions require review and approval during the period end close.
- Compliance with policies, standards and procedures is essential for consistent delivery of accurate, complete and timely transactional services.
- Previous experience leading and managing a centralised transaction focused team would be advantageous as would be a professional accounting qualification, experience in banking and corporate credit card services, expense management systems and large ERP systems.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce, finance or other relevant qualifications.
- Candidates with CA or CPA qualifications highly regarded.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and SAP ERP (R3) skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timetables and with strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage a team effectively.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Substantial knowledge of core financial systems and processes with specific emphasis on ensuring efficient business process, timely cost capture and high data integrity.
This is an exciting time to join a motivated and forward-thinking team who have a commitment to service delivery.
To apply follow the link.
If you are applying from interstate there is no relocation or accommodation available for this role. If you are applying from overseas you must have the right to work in Australia. If not your application will not be recognised.