Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
Our client needs an experienced Warehouse labourer and forklift driver
You MUST have experience to be considered.
Benefits of the role include:
- Full time hours working Mon Fri
- A competetive hourly pay rate
- Onsite parking
- A new challenge each and every day
- $25.31 per hour
In order to be considered for the role applicants must possess the following skills:
- HR forklift experience an advantage
- Experience pick and packing using a shrink wrap machine
- Ensure a workplace of safe handling is maintained
- Compliance with the relevant company OH&S requirements
- Warehouse Clerical Duties as required
The successful candidates will be an Australian Permanent Resident with a drive to succeed, an excellent approach to teamwork, and also be able to work unsupervised.
Pre employment Medical (Includes DRUG and ALCOHOL TEST)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 357427_1.