Rubicor Workforce is looking for experienced Forklift drivers to work wtih our clients based in various locations around Brisbane.
You will be required to drive a variety of forklifts, operate overhead cranes and carry out picking & packing of orders and material handling.
You must also have the drive to be an integral part of a hard working team.
Benefits of the role include:
- Well established organisation
- Great pay rate
- Full Time hours
- Monday to Friday (overtime and Saturday work may be required)
- Long term opportunity
- Hold a current Forklift licence AND have a min of 12 months recent experience [essential]
- Experience in a manufacturing or steel environment would be highly advantageous
- Be self motivated
- Have your own reliable transport and in a position to accommodate both day and afternoon shifts
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test and pre employment medical if required
Please apply with a minimum of 2 x current and contactable work referees.
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 660376.