Rubicor Workforce is looking for experienced Forklift driver/ Crane operator to work wtih our client based in the Archerfield area.
You will be required:
- to operate a forklift to load and unload trucks,
- carry out picking & packing of orders and material handling.
- Operate a Crane to load and unload trucks and store the materials
Benefits of the role include:
- Well established organisation
- Great pay rate and full time hours
- Monday to Friday (saturday work and overtime may also be available for the righ candidate)
- Long term opportunity
To be considered you MUST:
- Hold a current Forlift licence AND have a min of 12 months recent experience [essential]
- Experience operating cranes to move loads
- Knowledge of building products i.e roofing, walling, fencing, cladding
- experience in a warehousing environment would be highly advantageous
- Be self motivated
- Have your own reliable transport and in a position to accommodate both day and afternoon shifts
- Pass a drug and alcohol test
* Females are strongly encouraged to apply
Please apply with a minimum of 2 x current and contactable work referees.
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brittney Wehrman on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 356371_8.