|Job Title:||Formwork Carpenter|
|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2018 16:02|
We're looking for Formwork Carpenters who want to work for a succesful privately owned building and construction company. The roles are in various locations across the city and southern suburbs.
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing Positions
- Great family business
- Building formwork for commercial buildings
- Able to read drawings and complete build without assistance
- Work is a safe manner at all times
Skills & Experience
- Trade Qualification: Carpenter
- Experience working on commercial projects
- Experience building commercial formwork
- Current Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Full Australian working rights
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's