|Job Title:||FPGA Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 18:48|
My client is a global leader within Pro Video, creating touch screens for the world's leading cameras brands. Technology is at the forefront of what they do and is the main reason they are ahead of all their competition. The FPGA team is now looking for a FPGA Engineers with a strong Background of Verilog/VHDL to join the expanding team.
• Architecture, implementation of designs using VHDL.
• Be able to show some DSP tricks
• Very designs using a number for advanced verification methodologies (Python)
• Take ownership of own work - with a good degree of dedication, attention to detail and motivation
Must have Australian working rights!
• Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent (A background in Mathematics would be highly advantageous )
• Experience in the full design and development process of FPGA
To learn more about this job contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org//0280474026.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's