FPGA Engineer - Hardware, VHDL, PYTHON, SD RAM, IP CORE DESIGN,
|Job Title:||FPGA Engineer - Hardware, VHDL, PYTHON, SD RAM, IP CORE DESIGN,|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 11:35|
My are currently recruiting an experienced FPGA engineer to work at their Sydney Design Center, designing and verifying high performing and high speed FPGA's.
This is role requires someone with a high level of experience in the full FPGA development life cycle. It is a very technical and hands on role where you will be working with some very complex and highly optimised systems. You will be working with the latest technology and with world leading experts in this field.
You should be able to write VHDL code to specifically target sections of the FPGA fabric while also maximising performance. Every clock cycle and LUT counts. You should be able to target devices properly and create very complex video compression as well as image processing. They are not looking for software, circuit designers but a pure FPGA IP core designer with a creative outlook.
• Architecture, implementation of designs using VHDL.
• Be able to show some DSP tricks
• Very designs using a number for advanced verification methodologies (Python)
• Take ownership of own work - with a good degree of dedication, attention to detail and motivation
must have Australian working rights!
• Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science, or equivalent (A background in Mathematics would be highly advantageous )
• 5-15 years experience in the full design and development process of FPGA
To learn more about the role. Please give me a call 0280474026 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's