|Location:||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
You will be working for a company that sells Programmable devices. As the Field Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for accelerating the adoption and sales of FPGA and SoC (Zynq). You will use your expert knowledge of FPGA from vendors such as XILINX AND ALTERA products preferably.
You will be working with the design engineers, account managers and system architects to design the best solution for the client, deliver technical presentations and provide on going support as well as demonstrations.
Travel to the US is compulsory so you must pass personnel clearance visa checks to comply with USA control laws so you must have a clean record. Full drivers License is also essential for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Talk to existing and new customers and identify sale opportunities
• Work autonomously and within a team to set and achieve sales goals as well as what is best for the customer
• Translate business requirements into software and system solutions from concept , architecture to optimising design
• Create samples of HW and SW designs including block level diagrams
• Support and guide customers through designs and methodologies
• Face to face training and support to clients post and pre sales
Primary Skills & Experience:
• Australian PR/Citizenship
• 5+ years experience in FPGA and embedded design
• C/C++ Programming experience
• VHDL and Verilog / TCL Languages
• Excellent communication/ rapport building skills
• Drivers licence is essential
• Linux experience
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to use both your FPGA knowledge and work in a client facing role. You will be given a car allowance, incentives and an excellent salary to start with and then the world is your oyster with what you can achieve !
This job has expired