My client is a Fintech startup revolutionising the insurance industry by making websites that are more user friendly, engaging and social. Backed by a major insurance firm- it is very well funded which has allowed the platform to be both cutting edge and "trendy". What sets them apart from everyone else is their customer first model- most applications are accepted within 3 hours and the customer is treated like a human!
About the Position:
We’re looking for a front-end developer to help really own and develop the user experience by providing a friendly and inviting website. You’ll have the chance to learn and grow quickly with some of the best developers in Australia. The role requires not just attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and excellent technical skills, but strategic and open thinking about how we move forward as well as strong communications skills to help us get there together.
You have experience building websites that people rely on – and it’s what you love to do. You’re committed to success and care about seeing things all the way through - and iterating to improve them over time. You’re someone who is open to new technologies and constantly get better at what you do.
- 3+ years working as a front end developer commercially
- 1+ years Angular js experience
- Experience performing platform integrations using existing REST APIs
- Hands-on experience in writing cross browser compliant HTML & CSS
- Familiarity working closely with UX and Visual Designers
- Experience with building out solid responsive views
- A love for working collaboratively in a diverse team setting
- Experience implementing test-driven development processes.
- Can communicate effectively around the development process.
Do get in touch with me if you are currently looking for front end opportunities- my phone number is 0280474020 email email@example.com