Front End Developer - AEM platform
|Job Title:||Front End Developer - AEM platform|
|Contact Name:||Antonina Sinina|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 11:18|
- Design and build working software in the AEM platform
- Development of front end and/or back end code to deliver the features described in stories
- Perform unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma)
- Select appropriate code libraries to be used in the project
- Design and provide technical specifications of solutions
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria
- Uplift the AEM platform code quality and capability
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog
- Create and maintain documentation in accordance to the software built
- Consider non-functional element such as security, performance and accessibility
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions
- Contribute to the various agile rituals (e.g. standups, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases)
- Perform ad hoc assistance with work on other platforms / technology.
- Proven development and support experience with AEM.
- Have experience with Java, Apache Sling, OSGI, APIs.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible environment
- Supportive team & management
- Career development & learning opportunities
Do you want to learn more? Apply NOW or contact Antonina Sinina on (03) 8637 7311
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's