Rubicor Workforce is looking for an experienced Front End Loader Operator with a minimum of 12 months recent experience to work with a well established company in production, manufacturing and distribution based in
Murarrie. You will be required to operate a Front End Loader stock piling and filling hoppers, Forklift operation (if licenced) loading and unloading trucks and ships and general labouring duties.
Benefits of the role include:
- Long term opportunity for the successful candidate
- National company
- Very attractive pay rate (Day Shift) plus additional penalties for Afternoon, Night and Weekend shifts
- Full Time hours Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for overtime
- Prompt start
To be considered you MUST:
- Hold a current Front End Loader licence AND have a min of 12 months recent experience [essential]
- Forklift licence is also highly desirable and experience in a manufacturing/production environment would be advantageous
- Be highly safety focused and have the drive to be an integral part of a hard working team
- Have a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable transport
- Have the flexibility to accommodate day, afternoon and night shifts aswell as weekends as/when required *NB - site has a clean shaven policy
As this role is a long term opportunity you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with unlimited/unrestriced working rights in Australia. *Females are encouraged to apply
Who are we?
Rubicor Workforce is a leading mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the sector of Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon an absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jodi Tschutura on 07 3339 9000, quoting Ref No. 660848.