Day Shift 6.22am – 3pm Rate $27.55 p/hr
+ Fertilizer Allow $2.71 p/hr
+ Industry Allow $8.84 p/hr
38 hours + per week
Ongoing work, potential to lead to full time employment
National Client – Murarrie Location – Easy access and ample parking
We’re looking for an experienced Front End Loader Operator (minimum of 4 yrs exp) to work in a manufacturing environment.
This is an ongoing position (Full Time Hours) with the potential to lead to your full time employment with a National Company.
The ability to start immediately at short notice is highly desirable.
To be considered for the role you MUST have the following to be considered
- Minimum of 4 years experience on the Front End Loader – Current Licence
- Own reliable transport – No public transport available
- Able to start immediately
- Appropriate PPE – Steel Cap Boots, Hard Hat, Safety Glasses, Long Sleeve Hi Vis Work Shirt & Long Work Pants
- Excellent Attitude towards work and towards your colleagues
- Highly Safety Focused
- Site is a Non Smoking Site
- Site has a Clean Shaven Policy
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- Secure ongoing work
- Potential to lead to full time employment after 12 weeks
Rubicor Workforce is a mid tier provider of workforce solutions specialising in the blue and white collar sectors of Government, Telecommunications, FMCG, Manufacturing and Logistics / Distribution. Our success has been built upon absolute commitment to workplace safety, client satisfaction and high quality employees who share our commitment to workplace safety and providing exceptional service to our clients.
The successful candidate must have a very good work ethic, is a strong team player, and has the ability to multi task. Experience (& licenced) operating a Forklift is also advantageous.
To be considered for this role your resume must consist of 2 contactable referees from your previous employment.
Females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders encouraged to apply.
If you’re interested in this role please “Apply Now”, we are actively screening for the best people to put forward.