Front Office Business Analyst/ Project Manager - Connectivity, Trading Systems
|Job Title:||Front Office Business Analyst/ Project Manager - Connectivity, Trading Systems|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2019 14:46|
About The Client
My client is a global quantitative trading firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. Building virtually all of their own technology from scratch, they are leaders and innovators in high performance systems. With experts in almost every discipline, my client build some of the most powerful systems in the financial industry. Read on to find out more about how you can become a part of this prestigious organisation.
My client is looking for a Front Office Business Analyst/ Project Manager who will be responsible for the following actions:
• Analyse requirements and coordinate resources to deliver Front Office projects of varying sizes.
• Take responsibility for the delivery of projects in the trading and connectivity development teams.
• Work closely with the project stakeholders to ensure the requirements and priorities are clearly communicated.
• Create and manage the project plans/roadmaps, providing regular project updates to stakeholders.
• Work with the development teams to design, build, test and deliver solutions in an agile environment.
• Use strong problem solving skills, to handle the diverse issues that arise during projects.
• Enjoy a fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing to keep up with market opportunities.
• Show a flexibility and adaptability in taking on other work outside core responsibilities when necessary.
• A minimum of 5+ years of business analysis and/or project management experience in a finance/trading environment
• Strong background in Java Development Skills
• Demonstrated experience analysing technology system and requirements
• A history of managing and coordinating small to medium projects/tasks across teams, including software developers
• Experience running Agile projects in a fast paced environment
• A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects with demanding deadlines.
• Strong business analysis skills in the Front Office Trading domain.
• Strong knowledge of financial markets & products.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• People leadership
Front Office Business Analyst/ Project Manager - Connectivity, Trading Systems, Java, FX, Financial Products
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by hitting that bring pink apply now button on the right!! If you would like to have a more in-depth discussion, feel free to call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email firstname.lastname@example.org