My client is one of Australia's fastest growing Fintech companies, with a global team based in Sydney, London and New York. They are a data hub company which allows large companies to provide connected platforms to their business customers integrating to popular business applications and automatically generating powerful insights on their business.
About the Job:
You will endorse the role of a Ruby Fullstack Engineer with a primary goal on focusing on business intelligence and real-time systems integrated with popular business applications. You will work with a team of Engineers around the world and have the opportunity to drive the development of new features across all company products. You will have the opportunity to solve infrastructure and DevOps challenges and work on the AWS cloud.
What Skills do you need:
- 4 years experience as a Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails and/ AngularJS (1.6 or 2+)
- Experience using or developing APIs Micro services
- Experience developing SPAs (Single Page Applications)
- Strong problem solving skills
- An active GitHub profile with open source contributions is a plus
- Must have working rights in Australia