To be successful in this role, you will be a highly organised individual with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude. You will be highly self motivated and must possess proven excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide catering & hospitality services for the functions.
- Manage the operation of the dining room.
- To maintain appropriate stock levels to service the catering requirements.
- To coordinate meeting, function and event requirements.
- To maintain the reception area, dining room, meeting rooms, and surrounding areas in a clean, orderly manner.
- To provide a high quality of hospitality service to guests.
- To ensure the food and beverage ordering and event charges are processed in a timely manner and according to established practices, policies and procedures.
- Oversee and direct casual catering staff to ensure effective delivery of events
- Coordinate and supervise casual wait staff, and identify any training requirements.
- Works under minimal supervision within established practices, procedures and policies.
Essential Skills, Experience & Knowledge:-
- Knowledge of waiting and bar tending.
- Ability to understand and work in a structured government environment and comply with the Sound knowledge of stock control procedures. Code of Conduct, policies and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of the hospitality and wine industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Sound supervisory and organisational skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office application
- If this sounds like you, please forward your resume detailing how your skills and experience wil make you the most suitable applicant.