FX Technical Business Analyst, UNIX, Bloomberg, Reuters
|Job Title:||FX Technical Business Analyst, UNIX, Bloomberg, Reuters|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Steve Bielby|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2018 10:01|
My client is a leading global investment bank with a major presence throughout Asia Pacific and Europe. They have some of the most experienced Java Software Engineers within eFX Trading and Algorithmic development and becoming a part of one these teams would be a major step forward for building your career technically and financially.
The FX team are seeking a senior level Technical Business Analyst to work in its growing pricing, sales and distribution team. The role would be operating within the FX team who have a very strong reputation within the business. A good understanding of the FX products and exposure to pricing is essential for this role!
You will require
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Strong Scripting ability with Linux, Bash or similar
- Solid support background with FX or similar trading applications
- Excellent Analysis / organisational skills
- You will have superior communication / presenting skills
- Desire to take ownership of projects
You must be able to deal with vendor queries in a dynamic high pressure environment, working out solutions quickly and effectively
- A good working knowledge of Bloomberg and Reuters
- Knowledge of pricing and dealing and knowing how to handle traders
In return you will receive
Working in a highly dynamic environment with people passionate about technology and the business. A role in one of the best locations Sydney has to offer & you will be working in an environment that will encourage you to grow technically and financially
So if you feel the above matches your skill set and background apply now!
Call on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 or email me direct at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's