|Job Title:||General Hand|
|Location:||Australia - WA|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 17:46|
- On going position
- 38- 48 hour week
- General TA duties
- Operating a LF Forklift
- General Dogman duties
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- High risk licences with forklift and dogging
- Previous work experience in an engineering environment
- Familiar with using general hand tools ie soft hammers, pin punches, files, spanners etc
- Surface cleaning using mechanical hand tools or shot blast cabinet
- Current Driver licence
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's