|Job Title:||General Hand|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 11:16|
- Under supervision of Leading Hand/Field Officer provide labouring services to construction and maintenance works as directed.
- Provide road works traffic management as required.
- Undertake administrative duties including completion of timesheets, plant start up and shut down checks, site-specific records and reporting of plant defects.
- Notify supervisor of requirement for repair of engineering plant and equipment for Engineering Operations.
- Attend and participate in regular toolbox meetings with field staff encompassing workplace safety, work practices and schedules and related issues.
- Maintain quality of own work to meet the Client’s engineering and safety standards.
- Comply with the Client’s Customer Service Charter.
- Promote safety awareness and ensure a safe working environment.
- Operate small site plant and equipment such as plate compactors, concrete saws, drills, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- Safety Awareness Training Certificate.
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management Accreditation.
- Traffic Controller Accreditation.
- Customer service skills
- Experience in road and drainage construction.
- Current National Police Clearance (under 3 months or willing to obtain).
- Dogman Certificate.
- Knowledge and experience of Road Ranger gearbox.
- Experience in the same or a similar role working in a commercial/competitive environment.
- Minimum ‘MR’ Class Driver’s Licence.
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
All applications must satisfactorily pass pre-employment screening and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's