This division is a fast paced environment and extensive training will be provided. You will gain exposure to the fundamentals of reporting and compliance, as well as the importance of accuracy within a one of Australia's global banks.
This role involves a range of accountancy duties ranging from the calculation of unit prices, to the maintaining of product records.
To be successful you must have the following:
- Some experience in a finance based role
- A relevant degree qualified ideally in accounting
- Keen interest and strong understanding of the financial markets
- Excellent communications skills - you will be liasing with stakeholders of the business
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to multi task
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines/targets
- Ideally experience with Daily Unit Pricing, HiPortfolio and/or pControl - however not a requirement
If you believe you fit the above requirement please apply now!