Analyst | Structured Finance | Financial Services
|Job Title:||Analyst | Structured Finance | Financial Services|
|Location:||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2018 14:01|
One of our clients are currently recruiting an analyst to join our growing structured finance business. The purpose of this role is to assist in developing, building and managing the structured finance activity and achieve targeted levels of profitability, return on capital and origination. Achieving a high level of credit quality and operating to high standards of risk management. You will also be responsible for portfolio monitoring and assisting in the execution of new transactions.
- To assist with the origination of new to bank business in the structured finance market, including attending market events and conferences, holding introduction calls and meetings.
- To assist in the negotiation and execution of new business facilities in accordance with the targets for the SF division.
- Post new deal execution, to monitor carefully the performance of the borrowers and the underlying collateral. Assist in building monitoring sheets for the SF portfolio and for individual transactions.
- To report all issues of regulatory concern to the line manager and the operations director/bank legal & compliance director where appropriate.
- To communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner.
- Degree or similar business qualification or equivalent work experience appropriate to the role
- Minimum 2 years' experience in bank lending (to include structured finance, mid or large corporate or equivalent), securitisation or an analytical role within credit
- Some experience in executing transactions would be beneficial
- Understanding of credit products and lending practices
- Strongly analytical
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and elementary knowledge of VBA would be useful but not essential
- Some experience in cash flow modelling
- General awareness of the lending/banking market
- Good customer service, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good commercial and financial acumen
- Good understanding of financial statements and ability to analyse them
- Influencing skills and the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with colleagues and higher levels of management.
- High levels of drive, energy and personal commitment to success
- Ability to package and present ideas in a persuasive manner
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Creativity and innovation
- Results orientated, holds self-accountable
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's