You will be supporting Investment Advisers in the areas of Portfolio Management and Stockbroking, with the view to becoming an Investment Advisor and managing your own portfolio of clients.
You responsibilities will include:
- Placing buy/sell orders as requested by clients
- Liaising with client and dealing with requests
- Providing information and support to Advisors
- Monitoring and analysing of stock on the markets
- Maintenance of financial models
- Preparing presentations and producing research notes, spreadsheets and reports
- General administration and client database maintenance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong academic results in Finance/Commerce/Actuarial/Economics degree
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Keen interest in the Economy and the Financial Markets
- Ability to influence clients investment choice based on your knowledge.