- Great team, training and supportive culture
- Develop your career with a global leader
- Fast paced, high profile projects
Your new COMPANY.
A major contributor to an environmental sustainable future, who have built their business to prevent, stop and reverse environmental damage to create safer, healthier communities. This company have a presence throughout Australia as a leader in the provision of petroleum services and engineered environmental solutions. The new role of Graduate Site Engineer is offering security, top end salary and career progression.
- Practical involvement with multiple operational projects.
- Working closely with the site based management team, gaining experience and exposure to the business and industry.
- Maintaining good client relationships and upholding Company quality and safety standard.
- A Graduate in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Site based, hands-on practical experience, advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and develop your knowledge, skills and career.
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and a hardworking attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Drivers licence.
- Construction Induction Card.
We are looking for people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged. If you are a results driven high achiever who is passionate about developing the environment along with their career, please submit your CV in word format via the Apply button.