Graduate Site Engineer | Environmental Sustainability
|Job Title:||Graduate Site Engineer | Environmental Sustainability|
|Location:||Australia - VIC|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 14:30|
- Great team, training and supportive culture
- Develop your career with a global leader
- Fast paced, high profile projects
Your new COMPANY.
A major contributor to an environmental sustainable future, who have built their business to prevent, stop and reverse environmental damage to create safer, healthier communities. This company have a presence throughout Australia as a leader in the provision of petroleum services and engineered environmental solutions. The new role of Graduate Site Engineer is offering security, top end salary and career progression.
- Practical involvement with multiple operational projects.
- Working closely with the site based management team, gaining experience and exposure to the business and industry.
- Maintaining good client relationships and upholding Company quality and safety standard.
- A Graduate in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Site based, hands-on practical experience, advantageous.
- Willingness to learn and develop your knowledge, skills and career.
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and a hardworking attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Drivers licence.
- Construction Induction Card.
We are looking for people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged. If you are a results driven high achiever who is passionate about developing the environment along with their career, please submit your CV in word format via the Apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's