This Team is responsible for investigating and resolving client accounts in arrears.
- Inbound and Outbound calls to customers in arrears.
- Using your initiative to resolve issues and assist customers in the most cost effective way possible.
- Participate in regular team workshops to provide feedback regarding process improvements and to improve the client experience.
- Identifying gaps in current processes and developing opportunities when they arise.
- Accurately record transactions and records on systems.
- Tertiary Qualified.
- Previous experience in a collections role is advantageous.
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and progress financial industry knowledge.
- Target driven and team orientated.
- Flexible and adaptive nature.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be highly articulate.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities.