You will work across multiple teams and products and be rewarded with excellent training and career development opportunities.
Key Responsibilities:Please submit your resume ASAP via the link!
- Provide a world-class client experience
- Respond promptly in providing information to enquiries
- Learn and maintain knowledge of technical aspects of wealth products
- Work collaboratively with operational administration teams
- Participate in regular team workshops to provide feedback around process improvement and increasing the service offering to advisers and clients
- Accurately record information for transactions in customer relationship management systems
- Maintain the integrity of all relationships with advisers and clients to enhance the success of Service and Operations
- Proven academic background, ideally Tertiary qualification (Business / Economics / Accounting / Finance)
- Strong client service experience (within hospitality/retail etc.)
- Genuine passion to develop a career within wealth management
- Financial Services knowledge/experience (desired but not essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills