The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- At least 10 yearsof in-depth experience in managing and leading IT infrastructure teams at large scale.
- Provide effective operational and strategic management and advice on information management, information and communications technology, information security, applications development and support, policies and procedures.
- Maintain policies and procedures in line with agreed Corporate IS&T strategy.
- Improve the application of relevant technology and processes to achieve effective information management, document and records management, and knowledge sharing outcomes.
- Provision and support of ICT Infrastructure that meets business requirements for functionality, service levels, capacity and operating cost.
- Problem & incident management expertise. Able to coordinate the activities of a diverse group of engineers, driving discovery, troubleshooting and resolution steps.
- Experience with people management (coaching, performance evaluation, career planning, project prioritisation, escalation support during incidents, etc.)
- Detail oriented, process driven, innovative mindset and a deeply ingrained sense of ownership for the services delivered
- Capable of interacting at all levels of the organisation, becoming a point of reference for other departments.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual to join this established and growing organisation. If this opportunity sounds like the one for you then I look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your resume in MS Word format, only Perth based candidates will be considered for this role.