Head of Agency
|Job Title:||Head of Agency|
|Salary:||120,000 - 170,000|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2018 16:46|
WHO it's with:
Our client is one of the most recognized and award-winning global full-service marketing solutions agency in the market. Their capabilities span across search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), social media optimization (SMO), Programmatic Buying and Planning and content creation
WHAT it's about?
A replacement role that oversees the business operation, strategy, go-to-market approach and team management for the Singapore local team. This role will report to the CEO of Singapore, with dotted line reporting into the MD of APAC. Some of the key functions of the role include:
- Taking full ownership of the Singapore P&L and developing a commercially sound plan to ensure annual revenue and profit targets are met.
- Leading new business pipeline and ensuring there is a plan around growth from existing clients and new to agency clients.
- Working with key internal organizations to define the key annual digital priorities. These priorities will drive the organization’s focus and investment in terms of training, client education/discussion materials and thought leadership, PR strategy, etc.
WHAT you'll need?
- 8+ years of experience related to digital
- 4+ years managing mid-large staff
- Experience with multiple clients and business categories
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Ability to interpret analyze data to inform go-to-market strategies
- Strong marketplace relationships with senior sales people at major media companies
- Creative approach to defining deal terms including pricing models and value based on client objectives
- Outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience including programmatic display, video, mobile, native advertising platforms and various online bid models (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, etc.
- Strong demonstrable experience in developing and implementing SEO and social media campaigns.
- High level of comfort presenting to clients and internal team members
- Proven track record with client relations and growing existing business
- Solid understanding of marketing/communications process and the role of media partnerships in it
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's