Head of Digital HK
|Job Title:||Head of Digital HK|
|Salary:||HKD 80 000 - 100 000/month|
|Contact Name:||Laetitia Kunz|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2019 22:06|
Head of Digital HK
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You are digital and media expert with a strong agency background.
You have a track record of success in growing digital revenue across the agency's client pool by growing your team skills and offering integrated or digital solutions to your clients.
You come with a strong delivery and client management experience.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
International and leading media agency with a strong digital expertise. Established teams.
- Replacement reporting to HK Managing Director
- Train account management teams in digital media buying and planning
- Grow niche digital skills within the agency
- Be a Digital ambassador across the agency clients and the agency group
- Daily management of digital planning and buying strategies and activities within the agency
- Client facing, maximising clients' budgets in media negotiations, ensuring qualitative execution of campaigns, develop new business opportunities
- Manage relationship with media owners and partners
- Main KPIs: client satisfaction, delivery on time and within budget, business development (existing and new), team development and satisfaction, digital revenue growth
- 6+ years experience in digital or media agency
- Digital and Media expert, with an excellent understanding of SEM, SEO, social, data, content, display, mobile and web
- End to end knowledge of the digital advertising process (strategy, implementation, reporting)
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Track record of success in implementing successful digital or integrated strategies and growing digital revenue
- Fluent in English, speaking Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Knowledge of the HK market is ideal
- Ability to manage effectively team workflow
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's