Head of IT Security
|Job Title:||Head of IT Security|
|Contact Name:||Phang Eva|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 14:22|
You will be the single senior appointment who can face off to board personnel within the region and you will also be managing a security team. In this role, you will need to ensure protection of APAC assets. You need to drive the integration with a wider Global Team for security and also be able to pull on resources from the wider team for Security Operations Centre (SOC) services where necessary. Other than being part of the management team in creating security principles, standards, baselines and blueprints for the region, you will also focus on the governance and assurance matters and also take lead on security incidents for APAC.
What you’ll need?
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in various IT security technologies
- Good experience within these areas: SIEM technologies, vulnerability management, security operations and monitoring, intrusion detection systems and network operating systems, security incident management
- Prior experience in working within a large scale complex IT environments
- Experience in the financial domain will be added advantage
- Strong in leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to present and providing updates for upper management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's