|Job Title:||Sales Director|
|Salary:||base plus uncapped commissions|
|Contact Name:||Chris Ingham|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2018 18:32|
They are currently recruiting for a Sales Director for the APAC region. We are looking for a sales leader who will thrive in a fast-paced exciting industry, has a passion to build new markets and wants to make a difference to inspire a safe and secure cyber world.
What you will do:
- Lead the design, own and manage implementation of the Sales Strategy for APAC: includes B2B, B2C and sponsorship sales
- Identify, own and meet/exceed annual overall sales targets for the region including individual target
- Build, manage and coach the sales teams across APAC to deliver sales Identify the total addressable market in APAC and build a 5-year growth plan
- Work with cross functional teams, globally as well as the APAC team to develop new country and market sector plans.
- Collaborate with the Director of Cybersecurity Advocacy to develop effective go-to-market strategies
- Drive enterprise sales and develop and grow the OTP network in emerging markets
- Establish KPIs for all sales activity create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure expected business outcomes. Drive performance metrics.
- Accountable for the management of the sales budget and forecasts for the region, providing up to date reports to the Managing Director both monthly and quarterly.
- Partner with the MD in the design of APAC growth strategy as a member of the APAC leadership team
What you need:
- University degree required. MBA preferred
- Minimum 8+ years prior relevant work experience overseeing sales strategies and leading successful sales team.
- A background in technology, SaaS or cyber security sales
- Consistent track record in exceeding own and team targets.
- Experience selling into C-level decision makers with an established network of connections across industries including, finance, banking, government and technology companies
- A high work rate, able to manage competing priorities and deliver high quality work under time pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize sales performance and inform future sales strategies
- A deep understanding of consultative selling
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to travel through Asia and occasionally to the US
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's