Head of Specialised Business Services
|Job Title:||Head of Specialised Business Services|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2018 11:48|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Strategic Business Services Hub to lead, connect and manage SBS relationships. To achieve this, you will work to ensure a strategically aligned customer experience, be the cultural lead for the Hub team and provide appropriate insights and observations to relevant senior stakeholders.
We are looking for a highly experienced banking professional with a significant number of years’ experience with a background in business banking/credit/debt recovery and turnaround coupled with exceptional change management skills to be successful in this role.
What you’ll be required to do…
- Lead the SBS Hub team across the business operations to ensure that categorised assets are appropriately managed to protect reputation, balance sheet and profit and loss
- Drive and support a customer experience, by aiming to retain customers with an acceptable risk profile, engaging early and with respect, and acting in good faith
- Drive continuous improvement in file management (strategies, data quality, provisioning levels) and effectively manage the book within Risk appetite
- Provide senior stakeholders with an appropriate level of reporting, insight and observations across the SBS Hub portfolio to support/inform on strategic, regulatory, legal, credit and performance related matters
- Lead, encourage and support SBS Hub team members in the discharge of their responsibilities, obligations and duties
What you will bring...
- Strong understanding of credit, lending practices and business models
- Good understanding of regulatory capital, Credit Risk Models and Loss Given Default (LGD) (preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of the internal governance framework
- Proven ability to identify and address gaps in business knowledge with respect to risk management and compliance frameworks
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
To learn more and have access to a more complete job description listing the full responsibilities, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.