|Job Title:||Health Advisor|
|Location:||Mt Isa & Western QLD|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 14:30|
- Develop RTW programs for employees.
- Manage and advise on injury, health and medical matters for employees.
- Provide and support rehabilitation services and programs for workplace injuries.
- Safety analysis and incident reporting.
- Current Diploma in Nursing.
- APHRA registration is preferred. Experience with allied health is advantageous.
- Strong understanding of the QLD Workers Compensation legislation.
- Experience in workplace rehabilitation and injury management is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively and engage medically with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional and customer focused approach.
In addition to a competitive annual salary, you will be offered the following:
- Housing allowance provided.
- Roster / Call in allowance.
- Superannuation above statutory requirements.
- Yearly discretionary bonus on offer.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please contact Jon White:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's