|Contact Name:||Mark Reid|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 16:27|
An exciting opportunity is available for a Horticulturalist to work for our client who is North of the river.
- Monday to Friday
- On going work
- ASAP start
Skills & Experience
- Strong commercial gardening/ mowing experience
- Minimum Cert III in Horticulture
- Current C Class D/L essential (LR preferred)
- White card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen
- Traffic Management ticket
- Spray Tech Cert
- 1st Aid Cert
Click ‘APPLY’ to submit your application or contact Rubicor Workforce WA on 08 6188 7000 for a confidential discussion.
Rubicor Workforce is an equal opportunity employer and it committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's