|Job Title:||HR Graduate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Beresford|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 15:00|
We are looking for someone whom can display a contageous positive energy, a high level of self-motivation and drive, an astute nature and ability to confidently communicate with veterinary intellects.
The role is a new position within the organisation therefore a fantastic opportunity for the right person to build and grow the responsibilities to compliment the team and solidify a long and rewarding career within HR.
Some of the expected responsibilities and involvements will include but not be limited to;
- Generalist HR and recruitment processes within a professional organisaiton
- Performance management, succession planning, rostering, compliance and assisting in driving HR initiatives within the company.
- The ability to drive, co-ordinate, run multiple locations and employees.
- Induction and on-boarding new employees.
- The ability to influence and provide value to, and partner with, senior management and professionals in a service drive culture.
- Promoting safe working practices and monitoring from a WH&S perspective.
- Implementing staff retention and engagement strategies to improve productivity and performance with the company
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, incentives, leaves, etc)
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances etc)
- Coordinate the full recruitment cycle for new employees
- Administer employment contracts and coordinate related set-ups
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Respond to employee grievances and provide feedback, where required the business
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in MS Office particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Award implementation.
- The desire to be involved in ad hoc HR projects.
- Flexibility and resilience, drive and passion.
- Corporate presentation
- An ability to follow instruction
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's