The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Oversee and operational HR activities including recruitment, induction, compliance, workforce relations, OSH, wellness, payroll and personnel.
- Develop and implement human resource policy and procedures
- Participate in strategic HR and workforce planning
- Ensure the delivery human resource consultancy services and specific projects that are customer focused, timely and appropriate.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of HR management trends and issues.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted