- $28-30ph + super
- 3 Month temp Assignment
- CBD Offices
One of the largest Financial Services company of its kind in Australia. Based in beautiful CBD offices with everything you need at your doorstep!
Working with the recruitment team you will support the recruiters as they search for and bring the best talent in the market into the business. They are going through a huge growth phase and need assistance with the large volumes of recruitment they will be undertaking.
The Day to Day:
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews with Managers
- Communicating with Interviewers, In-House Recruiters and Sourcers
- Maintain recruitment database
- Arranging of assessment centres
Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years in financial services recruitment (Desirable)
- Exceptional Attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Outgoing with excellent problem solving abilities
- Brilliant excel and word skills