This role is offered for a 6 month period, is located close to public transport and offers hours conducive to a good work/life balance.
In order to be considered for this role you should have:
- Demonstrated experience in rail and or construction site safety management;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting HAZID and HAZOP workshops
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining hazard registers for projects;
- Proven ability to deliver safety culture with well-developed communication skills
- Experience in conducting investigations.