This position is working Monday to Friday, 10 hours per shift . 2 weeks of dayshift and 2 weeks on afternoon shift based in North of the River.
The successful candidate will possess the following criteria:
- Proven experience in HVOF Operation, Chrome Plating & Cylindrical Grinding.
- High Risk Dogging Licence
- Manual Drivers Licence
- Must be competent in precise measuring
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with excellent fault finding and diagnostic
- Able to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to pass a full medical and drug & alcohol test
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.