In this role, your primary responsibilities will be maintenance, repair and service of Hydraulic Cylinders and other associated components.
- 5 days on (Mon-Fri), 2 days off
- 8 hours per day
- 2 weeks days shift, 2 weeks night shift
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Australian Recognised)
- Previous experience with cylinder disassembly and assembly
- Experience in component overhaul; hydraulic cylinders, pump drives and hydraulic pimps
- Previous experience with hydraulic cylinder repairs
- Current Drivers Licence - minimum C class with your own reliable transport
- High Risk LF, Forklift, Dogging and Rigging Licence
- Demonstrated safe working attributes and ability to complete rick assessment
- Demonstrated ability to produce work from engineering drawing, producing quality work within quoted tolerance
- Ability to diagnose and fault find with a methodical approach to problem solving
- Be a team player and self motivated
If you feel that you possess the above criteria and are interested in being considered for the position, please apply now.