ICT Procurement Officer/s
- 12 month initial contract with possible ext
- Must hold an existing Baseline Security Clearance (minimum)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the APS
Our government client is seeking several experienced ICT Procurement Officers to provide services of work to very tight deadlines. The successful candidate will coordinate and undertake procurement activities including purchasing hardware, software, telecommunications and contracts for ICT services. You will also need to manage multiple procurement activities at any one time.
You will need to be a motivated, self-starter as limited training will be provided. You will be expected to operate with autonomy, providing a timely and responsive service with projects prioritised by a Team Leader. Key Responsibilities.
- Manage multiple procurement activities simultaneously
- Provide procurement services under established processes
- Prepare quality procurement documentation
- Maintain records
- Engage with vendors and suppliers (directly or via a panel arrangement)
- Liaise directly with technical and non-technical staff
You will have experience in:
- You must be an Australian Citizen
- You must hold an existing (minimum) Baseline Security Clearance
- Demonstrated long term experience within the APS working on complex procurement and RFT processes within an ICT context
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of; procurement requirements, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation
- Understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, negotiation and selection
- Demonstrated experience managing the demands of multiple active procurements at the same time
- Demonstrate high order collaboration, teamwork, and communication skills
Selection Criteria responses are required for this position and are due by 30 July 2019.
For further information or a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Stemm on 6198 4000 or apply online today as this unique opportunity will not going to stay on the market long.