IN HOUSE SUPPLY CHAIN RECRUITER
Recruitment/Hong Kong/Contract role (12 months)
You are an end to end Recruiter with a strong experience sourcing senior candidates specialised in engineering, supply chain, and procurement in China.
You would love to work in house for one the most exciting tech firm in the world.
You are passionate about delivering best candidate experience by embodying the company's culture and communicating genuine insights on how it's like to work in the company!
You are a dynamic Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination within the team.
This role is for you!!!
One of the most exciting tech companies in the world ...I am sure you know them!
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale the recruiting operations and results
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams)
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed
- 7 years of relevant recruiting experience with an in-house recruiting team or in agency
- Experience in Technical recruiting such as hardware engineering, supply chain, technical operations and niche skill sets
- Experience with consumer electronics industry
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders
- Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
- Mandarin and English speaking are a MUST
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to email@example.com or #LI-LK2!