Information Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Information Security Consultant|
|Location:||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Published:||October 19, 2018 16:15|
- Review and develop a new internal Information Security Strategy (the Strategy) together with a strategy for its implementation.
- On completion of the Strategy, develop an Information Security Governance & Reporting Operating Model Framework (the Framework) aligned to the client's Digital Information Security Program, ISO27000 and State Government requirements to improve Information Security capability. The Framework is expected to enable the client's system to undertake a review against ISO27000, if required, at a later stage.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Working experience of implementing and adhering to common Information Security management frameworks, such as ISO27001, ITIL, COBIT 5, NIST, including 800-53 and Cybersecurity Framework, or other relevant protocols
- Target communication to intended audience with the capacity to adapt quickly to changed circumstances
- Good understanding of the Information Security domain.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's